Morgan Plus 1950.psd
The Morgan Plus was a two-seater sports car that was very popular in the United Kingdom during the 1950s. It was still in production for a long time after its original introduction. Now, the car has become more affordable on the oldtimer market. When restored, the car can provide years of enjoyment. Here are some things to know about these cars. Read on to find out more about them. Here are some examples.
The first Morgans were fitted with a 1267 cc Standard engine and continued to be made until the mid-1950s. Then, the Morgan Plus 4 was unveiled at the 1950 Earl's Court Motor Show. The car had a 2088 cc Standard Vanguard engine. The chassis was strengthened and widened to allow for an extended wheelbase. It also featured a hydraulic brake system for the first time.
The Morgan Plus 4 was fitted with a 1267-cc Standard engine after World War II. The model continued to be produced until 1950. In 1952, the company unveiled the Morgan Plus 4, which was equipped with a 2088-cc Standard Vanguard engine. It was made with an improved chassis, which was wider and stronger. The wheelbase was also lengthened by four inches. The car was also fitted with hydraulic brakes, which were the first to be used on a Morgan.